JesseH
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 9
Member Since:
March 2, 2026
March 2, 2026
OfflineIt’s a 24In barrel in 45-70. The Enfield has a couple of Confederate Anchor markings on it, but that’s just my preliminary guess. The gentleman I purchased them from had the Winchester hanging above his fireplace for almost 40 years. I was working out the details on a Right of Way Agreement with the gentleman a few months ago and noticed the 86. I finally decided to call him about the Winchester and to my surprise he said yes only if I buy both.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., btbell, 86Win, Green River Gus
Guest(s) 369
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7643
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5847
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2742
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16305
Posts: 149214
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10989
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In





