Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Early 1894 - Browning stamped
Avatar
pdog72
Wyoming - Gods Country
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1295
Member Since:
January 26, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
August 17, 2014 - 8:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ok guys,
I finally got around to taking a few pics of the Cody Show additions to my collection. Since the other thread got a little lengthy I thought I would start a new one. Here is a nice early 1894 in 38-55 which is standard in all respects except for the nice addition of the Browning Bros. stamp on the barrel and the Lyman front sight. This one was purchased from the same fellow that Brad got his exceptional Savage 99 (Browning Stamped as well) from. This one being antique, a 38-55, Browning stamped, and fairly good condition….. I just couldn’t pass it up.

                                                                               ~Gary~

                                                                                                                                                                              94-SRR.jpg

Avatar
oakridge
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 192
Member Since:
September 9, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
August 17, 2014 - 8:43 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Super nice gun.

Avatar
Brad Dunbar
Moderator
Moderator
Forum Posts: 1006
Member Since:
December 30, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
August 18, 2014 - 5:34 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Gary

That’s a very nice rifle. I forgot it was an antique too. Glad you got that one.

Brad

Regards

Brad Dunbar

http://1895book.com/

Avatar
cj57
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 500
Member Since:
November 9, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
August 18, 2014 - 7:30 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Congrats! A real Gem!

Avatar
pdog72
Wyoming - Gods Country
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1295
Member Since:
January 26, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5
August 19, 2014 - 8:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks for the comments………I was very happy with the rifle….the more I look at it, the more I like it.

                                                                               ~Gary~

                                                                                                                                                                              94-SRR.jpg

Avatar
Kirk Durston
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 893
Member Since:
June 11, 2014
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6
August 23, 2014 - 6:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Beautiful rifle. I would be thrilled to own an early ’94 with such eye appeal.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Alan Dodson, kevindpm61, Fedelsur
Guest(s) 868
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6879
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2748
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2395
Newest Members:
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149433

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10999
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation