Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
1906 Expert
Avatar
Guest
Guest
Guests
1
April 15, 2014 - 7:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just picked this up this past weekend. Needs a firing stop bar and the two screws for that and the two slide screws. About a 7 or 8 bore. Works fine. Price was right. Everything else is there and in good shape. Stock, guard and receiver numbers match and it has Schwing"s three features that need to be present to be an Expert. As you can see there is some nickle flaking.
http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/cardiacharp/media/GENE-DESKTOP/1906%20Expert/f36eaff6-cb45-4df2-ab6c-0cf6da513ca0_zpsdb8add59.jpg.html


8) Gene

Avatar
twobit
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 2748
Member Since:
March 20, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
April 16, 2014 - 4:46 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nice find Gene. Warning: These little .22 rifles can get very addicting.

Michael

Signature-Pic.jpg

 

Model 1892 / Model 61 Collector, Research, Valuation

Avatar
pdog72
Wyoming - Gods Country
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1295
Member Since:
January 26, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
April 16, 2014 - 6:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I like the experts, in fact I just bought one online this past weekend almost identical to that one. I have a fairly decent blued expert already so I had to grab the half nickel version. I’m guessing it will end up on my gun show table though………I think that makes 15 pump 22’s so I need to weed out a few of them. They are also good property for the gun shows to satisfy that under $1000 crowd.

                                                                               ~Gary~

                                                                                                                                                                              94-SRR.jpg

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Alan Dodson, Fedelsur
Guest(s) 905
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6879
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2748
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2395
Newest Members:
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149433

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10999
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation