TXGunNut
Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 7653
Member Since:
November 7, 2015
November 7, 2015
OnlineMy shooting buddy (and enabler!), Graham, has been impatiently asking me when I’d get around to reading the Fall 2018 issue. After reading Darren Jones’ excellent article on the 52 I understand his impatience. We both have several centerfire Winchesters but come range day it’s almost always all about the .22’s. Graham keeps showing up with “new” 52’s but I keep plugging along with my 75’s and 69’s with a few others to keep it interesting. Our club holds regular poker chip and ARA benchrest matches so other members are often interested in our old rifles. Like Jones and his buddies we enjoy showing the modern RF fanboys what a real .22 looks like.
Mike
Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Board Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., pdog72, Bill Jokela, Tedk, FLT, TXGunNut, Green River Gus, DQL5150, Mopglen, MidwestCrisis, Lastgunshop, Joel
Guest(s) 136
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6876
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16321
Posts: 149400
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10996
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
