I posted a while ago about a stock that got broken during shipping. Its the 120th anniversary, made in 1986 with the deluxe checkered walnut stock. I got alot of good advice from you guys but I have another question. I finally see one for sale on gunbroker but its up to $510 already, My question is, Is they’re someone out there that can reproduce the stock I’m looking for and if so would it cost an arm and a leg? Any help would be greatly appreciate! Thanks!
1873man
Wisconsin
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 4993
Member Since:
May 2, 2009
May 2, 2009
Offline$510 sounds like a deal. If I was to have a new deluxe grade stock with checkering made for one of my 73’s I would expect it to be north of $1000
Bob
WACA Life Member--- NRA Life Member---- Cody Firearms member since 1991 Researching the Winchester 1873's

Email: [email protected]
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bill Yadlosky
Guest(s) 141
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7645
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16309
Posts: 149260
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
