azscooby
Mesa, AZ
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 39
Member Since:
December 25, 2024
December 25, 2024
OfflineI recently picked up a 2nd variation Winder musket 1885 high wall takedown in 22 short.
I’d like to get an additional barrel for it that’s a 26-30” #2 or #3 octagonal barrel in 22LR. I’ll keep the original barrel and configuration as is and unmodified.
I’ve found Winchesterbarrels.com and communicated with them but would like to know if anyone can recommend other vendors?
I have an additional takedown receiver extension already, would just need the barrel itself. I’d be happy to find a used barrel in almost any condition, but those see very rare.
Any suggestions for other barrel makers?
thanks in advance
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: dimrod, 426crown, 86Win, MarkGK
Guest(s) 548
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7645
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16309
Posts: 149257
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
