Roadrunner13
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
September 19, 2026
September 19, 2026
OfflineHello everyone,
As the topic states, I have a Winchest 92 in 32 WCF that I just acquired. The wood needs some love, the the finger lever has a welded repair. I would like to replace that with a period appropriate clean finger lever. If anyone has one, or a lead for one, I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks in advance.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Jeremy Scott., Tedk, Michael B., Randycrockett, Ben, [email protected], Michael Elli, Green River Gus, kevindpm61
Guest(s) 96
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7636
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2738
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2388
Newest Members:
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
dirkb
Mustang66
Gerald Lucas
IMCWC
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16283
Posts: 149023
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10973
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
