Hi,
I’m picking up an 1895 in 30-40, drilled and tapped for a Lyman pattern 21 sight, tho its not on rifle. Receiver, unlike barrel, is a fairly scratched up.
In the past I’ve successfully used Plinkington’s to rust blue a 1990s hi-power, but the color is too grey. Can anyone suggest another brand to get a “bluer” bluing finish? I dont consider the rifle to have any significant collectible value. Made around 1905.
thanks
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7645
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16309
Posts: 149260
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
