Philip Thomson
Guest
Guests
I inherited this rifle from my great grandfather and is in excellent condition. Looking to work up some loads for it but am not sure if I should use jacketed bullets or lead. Another question is should I use only black powder or would it be ok to use modern propellants. I swedged the barrel and it came out to .377.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Mark Douglas, Tedk, DEEREHART, TXGunNut, [email protected], Zebulon, Keith Davis
Guest(s) 384
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6875
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16318
Posts: 149383
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
