Brad Dunbar
Moderator
Moderator
Forum Posts: 1004
Member Since:
December 30, 2011
December 30, 2011
OfflineI’m doing some research on the 32WS cartridge in the Model 1894. I have a reproduction 1903 Winchester catalog that has an entire page(42) donated to the cartridge in the 1894. I’m looking for a good quality scan of that page from an original early catalog for possible use in an article. Otherwise I’ll just use what I have but I thought an original could look better. Please email me at [email protected] if you would be able to help.
I might also be interested in related early ads, photos etc.
Thank you,
Brad
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Jim F in CT, 426crown, antler1, deerhunter, Anthony #5411, Darrin Smith, Chris D, TR, Michael B., [email protected], Randy Wilson, Bo Rich
Guest(s) 51
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7640
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2740
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16290
Posts: 149095
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10979
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
