Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
351 Cal Model 1907
Avatar
stephen palo
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
June 28, 2021
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
June 28, 2021 - 9:14 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have this 351 Cal Model 1907, mfg in 1917, low SN.  Looking for assistance on what to do with it as I am moving and no longer need it.  I’ve got one clip with it, any assistance greatly appreciated.

Avatar
Henry Mero
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1606
Member Since:
December 21, 2006
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
June 29, 2021 - 11:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I guess if You’re not in a rush I would post it on the swap post here along with some photos. Or guns International or one of those sites. Stephan Where are You from?

W.A.C.A. life member, Marlin Collectors Assn. charter and life member, C,S.S.A. member and general gun nut.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Rick Hill, TR, Zebulon
Guest(s) 507
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7655
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2750
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2397
Newest Members:
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16326
Posts: 149468

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11001
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation