Richard Wilson
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
October 4, 2016
October 4, 2016
OfflineHi,
I hope this is the correct place to post this question?
We have an 1880 Smith & Wesson revolving rifle in .320 Revolving Rifle (aka 320 Smith & Wesson rifle). I wonder if anybody has any information about the production of ammunition in this calibre?. I believe that only Winchester produced it, from around 1887 to maybe 1917. Any information would be gratefully received. Sincerely Richard Wilson
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., Gregory, Tedk, Zebulon, Jeremy P, Blue Ridge Parson, TW56
Guest(s) 458
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6878
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2747
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2395
Newest Members:
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149430
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10999
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
