jban
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 119
Member Since:
May 26, 2018
May 26, 2018
OfflineHey Daniel,
I don’t think there were any exceptions to the 62a having a flat plastic buttplate. I’d say what you have is a 62a with a Mod 1890 buttstock. One thing I will say is that if the buttstock you have is a nice condition and authentic Winchester you probably wouldn’t have any problem getting a swap and maybe breaking even or coming out ahead on that deal.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: tsillik, Bill Jokela, rogertherelic, Anthony #5411, Bryan Austin, Zebulon
Guest(s) 455
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6879
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2748
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2395
Newest Members:
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16323
Posts: 149435
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11000
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
