Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
WTB Winchester 1892 Sights
Avatar
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
September 10, 2019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
September 10, 2019 - 3:38 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m looking for a set of both front and/or rear sights for a Winchester 1892 round barrel rifle chambered in 38-40. I picked up a rifle in somewhat rough, but very much shootable condition. I don’t need collector grade sights, just something functional. The the condition of the metal on the gun I have is a brown patina, with light pitting in spots, so sights that are older and or worn would be a perfect fit. Sights need not be original Winchester sights, just functional, and generally period correct. I’m just looking to get the gun fully functional and get some cowboy loads down range. I know a little about the 1892 rifles, but not enough to know what sights will fit/work. Any help would be appreciated! 

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Fedelsur
Guest(s) 508
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7640
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3069
twobit: 2740
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16296
Posts: 149139

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10983
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation