Hello,
Going through my collection I ran across a couple of boxes of mint condition Winchester 375 Big Bore 200gr Power Point ammo. These are factory original in mint condition from the 80’s and have been stored in the garage in a sealed ammo can.
If you send me an email or text I’m happy to send pics. I’m selling the 1 box for $60 + $15 for shipping and if you buy more than 1 box the shipping costs stay the same.
Thanks
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: cj57, Bill Jokela, Bill Hanzel, USMC-Nav
Guest(s) 394
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6876
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16319
Posts: 149389
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10996
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
