Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Winchester 1890 and 1904
Avatar
mike fields
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
November 24, 2022
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
November 24, 2022 - 5:23 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have a winchester 1890 and a 1904

1890 – $700

1904 – $250

plus shipping

https://imgur.com/3EexW0E

https://imgur.com/jCHlp2H

links to picture

Avatar
Big Larry
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 2578
Member Since:
December 31, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
November 25, 2022 - 4:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I too have a M1904 and M04A. The A is very accurate with 22 LR. I also have a M1890 in 22 Long that was given to me at age 16. I am now 80. Big Larry            

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., 86Win, Blue Ridge Parson, Mopglen
Guest(s) 696
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7657
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4994
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2399
Newest Members:
mike2371
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16328
Posts: 149487

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11003
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation