Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
winchester 1885 carbine
Avatar
eastbank
Guest
Guests
1
March 2, 2020 - 10:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Winchester has a short run of 1885 16.5″  saddlering carbines made in japan. I have three, a 30-40 krag-a 38-55-a 45-70.  I think they made 125 of each for Davidsons bros, mine all have serial #79 with a different sufex for caliber. It may be easier to find one those than a original, I know it would be a lot cheaper.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: btbell, Keith Davis, Pwog, MidwestCrisis
Guest(s) 330
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7646
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6868
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16311
Posts: 149288

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation