Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Model 94 buttstock 1970's leather bandoleer
Avatar
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
March 14, 2018
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
March 15, 2018 - 12:48 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have a brand new Winchester leather buttstock “bandoleer” that’s made to hold 3 cartridges.  I got this from a friend who worked at Winchester Canada back in the 70’s and I believe it was an accessory for the Apache commemorative.  It has a standing Indian chief embossed in the leather and a 14 step instruction sheet with photos  for installing it and the leather ring thong.  I lost the rifle and this bandoleer was never used.  I’ve searched everywhere online and can find nothing like it.  Anyone ever seen one or similar?  Would be interested in selling it for the right price.   I have photos but can’t figure out how to attach them.bandoleer

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Rick Hill, Zebulon, Blue Ridge Parson, Hotchkiss10
Guest(s) 465
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2390
Newest Members:
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16285
Posts: 149050

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10977
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation