Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Inherited Winchester 1873 32 WCF for sale
Avatar
Warren Wagner
Guest
Guests
1
June 21, 2017 - 10:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Inherited a Winchester 1873, dated to 1892 by serial number, in .32 WCF, 24″ round barrel, all original as far as I can tell, but I’m no expert. The bore is rough.  I fired 15rd .32-20 cowboy loads but accuracy was terrible, so I thought of getting the bore relined, but imagine that would hurt it’s value.  I’m asking $1500.  Will of course expect the buyer to inspect the gun before finalizing sale and will consider offers.  I can be contacted direct at 407-443-nine 852 and will be glad to text any pictures requested.  Rifle is located in Gettysburg, PA but spent most of it’s 125 years in Virginia.  Thanks for looking.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bill Hockett, mrcvs, Mark Douglas, Bill Jokela, TXGunNut, [email protected], Green River Gus, MidwestCrisis
Guest(s) 336
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6875
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16318
Posts: 149384

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation