Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
FOR SALE WINCHESTER MODEL 61 AND MODEL 1890
Avatar
Mike Tomasovic
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
February 25, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
February 25, 2016 - 4:31 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have two nice Winchester 22’s I am interested in selling to a Winchester Collector.

The Model 61 is in very excellent shape.  I don’t think it was used very much at all.  The serial number is 241850.  The forearm has 17 grooves.  The barrel states MODEL 61 .22 S.L. OR L.R.

The Model 1890 is much older but in good shape.  The serial number is 32175.  the forearm has 12 grooves.  The octagon barrel states 22 SHORT.

I haven’t had the guns appraised yet but I hope to find a decent appraiser at the Denver Gun Show this weekend.

If you are interested in these guns or can shed some light on their value, you may contact me at [email protected]

I can take pictures and send them to you if you wish.

Mike Tomasovic

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: JWA, Gregory, Chris D, Bill Hanzel, [email protected], Pwog, Buck94
Guest(s) 436
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2390
Newest Members:
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16286
Posts: 149058

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10977
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation