Hello all, as the title states I have a 1955 Winchester Featherweight .270 with a Lyman All American 4x scope that was passed down to me by my father. I’ve decided to sell it . It’s in remarkable condition for a 63 year old gun, the stock is flawlessly beautiful, the barrel has a few un-noticeable imperfections, and the scope does have a couple of deep scratches and wear marks. Serial number: 353866
Not sure how to insert photo’s, so send an email to: [email protected] and I will forward photo’s.
Asking $850.00
Thanks.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Max
Guest(s) 434
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2738
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2389
Newest Members:
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
dirkb
Mustang66
Gerald Lucas
IMCWC
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16284
Posts: 149032
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10973
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
