Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
303 British Ammo
Avatar
Chuck
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6868
Member Since:
March 31, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
May 31, 2023 - 4:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have about 150 rounds of 303 British ammo.  It says Hansen Cartridge Co. in Ct.  It says made in Yugoslavia.  175 grain full metal jacket.

Anyone have a 95 that could use this?

Avatar
JWA
Location: 32000' +
Admin
Forum Posts: 2827
Member Since:
July 17, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
May 31, 2023 - 7:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Hi Chuck,

I don’t have an 1895 in .303 but I do have several Winchester Pattern ’14 .303 rifles that would happily gobble it right up.

What are you asking for it?

Best Regards,

WACA Life Member #6284 - Specializing in Pre-64 Winchester .22 Rimfire

http://rimfirepublications.com/  

Avatar
Chuck
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6868
Member Since:
March 31, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
June 1, 2023 - 3:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

$.50 per round, $75, plus shipping.  I’m flying to Cody.  I don’t think I can take it on the plane.  I really don’t know anyone near me that is driving to Cody.  All of my WACA friends around here that used to drive to Cody have passed on or moved out of state.

Avatar
JWA
Location: 32000' +
Admin
Forum Posts: 2827
Member Since:
July 17, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
June 1, 2023 - 4:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Chuck,

I will take it, thanks!

Can you bring it to Cody instead of shipping?

Best Regards,

WACA Life Member #6284 - Specializing in Pre-64 Winchester .22 Rimfire

http://rimfirepublications.com/  

Avatar
Chuck
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6868
Member Since:
March 31, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5
June 1, 2023 - 4:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Jeff, see my edited post.

Avatar
JWA
Location: 32000' +
Admin
Forum Posts: 2827
Member Since:
July 17, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6
June 1, 2023 - 4:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Chuck,

No worries, it was just a thought.  I am sending you a PM with my shipping info, just let me know what the grand total is and how you would prefer payment.

Thanks for offering the ammo!

Best Regards,

WACA Life Member #6284 - Specializing in Pre-64 Winchester .22 Rimfire

http://rimfirepublications.com/  

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Gregory, Tony. R, Tedk, btbell, Keith Davis, Wraco4570, kevindpm61, MidwestCrisis, Greevesman
Guest(s) 177
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7646
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6868
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16312
Posts: 149290

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation