I have a original 1951 30-30 1984 for sale.
Rifle blueing has seen some water damage, but no pitting of metal.
Wood is in beautiful shape.
I am not a collector, so I cannot guess it’s official level of “condition”, but I do have photos available.
Interested in offers. Thanks.
Please text or call with questions.
Chris 541-973-9600
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Rat Rod Mac, dimrod, Anthony #5411, Green River Gus, Jeremy P
Guest(s) 490
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7643
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5847
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2742
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16306
Posts: 149216
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10990
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
