Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
1886 & 1873 Deluxe's
Avatar
Henry Mero
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1594
Member Since:
December 21, 2006
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
September 24, 2023 - 11:53 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I am offering these 2 for sale here , before I advertise them on G.I. #1 1873 factory engraved and nickel plated s.r.c. as per letter. I believe the stock to be redone, but all the #’s match. $15,000.00 U.S. #2 1886 deluxe takedown as per pics this gun is un messed with.$13,000.00 U.S. I will ship via My f.f.l.(Borderview International Firearms Logistics) on My dime. More pics etc. if interested. And as always I offer a full money back guarantee if not as described. I may have to do this in 2 posts20230815_152719.jpg20230815_152804.jpg20230815_152848.jpg20230815_152855.jpg20230815_152921.jpg It seems I can’t post more pics.

W.A.C.A. life member, Marlin Collectors Assn. charter and life member, C,S.S.A. member and general gun nut.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Jim F in CT, 426crown, Gregory, antler1, Mark Douglas, Chris D, 86Win, Jeremy P, Bo Rich, Lastgunshop, Barryf448
Guest(s) 323
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2389
Newest Members:
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
dirkb
Mustang66
Gerald Lucas
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16284
Posts: 149033

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10973
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation