I have a Winchester 12-12 GA serial number 838298 made in 1939 in very good condition. It was my Grandfather’s gun and I don’t want to sell it, but would like to see how common it was and the corresponding worth of the gun (ballpark range). I have owned it for about 30 years now and have hunted with the gun. Just curious to learn a bit more.
Mark
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Jim F in CT, Bo Rich, USMC-Nav
Guest(s) 293
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7656
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2398
Newest Members:
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16327
Posts: 149481
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11002
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline

