Joe Wheeler
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 10
Member Since:
October 13, 2021
October 13, 2021
OfflineFinally got around to shooting my Winchester Model 1901 that I picked up in November. No telling when the last time this thing was shot. When I got it I had to replace the old rotted recoil pad that a previous owner put on many years ago. Then I had to source the componets to make the 2 7/8″ 10 gauge shotshells.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Jeremy Scott., Gregory, Alan Dodson, Turbo 1886, kevindpm61, Fedelsur, USMC-Nav, Buck94
Guest(s) 73
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6879
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2748
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2395
Newest Members:
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149433
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10999
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
