Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Mid 70s Winchester 101 Ejector
Avatar
Christopher Zotovich
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
January 26, 2022
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
January 26, 2022 - 6:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi y’all,

I’ve been trying to find a left one piece ejector for a mid 70s early 80s 20ga Winchester 101. Does anyone know how to track one of these down? I’ll dig her out later today and find the serial number. I’ve watched eBay in for an years and checked every gun parts store online and offline. I’ve thought about measuring out the right side, making a 3d model and inverting it with a 3d printer for a steel mold but that’s a lot of work.

I’m going to start taking my nephew skeet/trap shooting and hopefully bird hunting next season and I though my old Winchester 101 would be a good starter for him.

 

Thanks,

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: rwsem
Guest(s) 450
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6876
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149407

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10996
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation