Chuck
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6867
Member Since:
March 31, 2009
March 31, 2009
OfflineTook my newest addition to the range yesterday. Used Winchester Factory 44 WCF loads that shot 1140+ FPS. Shot extremely high at 50 yds. I was aiming dead center at the lower target. First shots were over the top target. Finally took out the rear sight elevator for the last shots. The small leaf in the rear sight can come down about 1/8″ but I did not want to mess with it at the range for a lack of a good screwdriver. Next time out I will shoot at 100 and take a target with a large orange center so I might be able to see that far for aiming.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Turbo 1886
Guest(s) 436
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7640
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3069
twobit: 2740
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16296
Posts: 149139
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10983
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
