1873man
Wisconsin
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 4993
Member Since:
May 2, 2009
May 2, 2009
OfflinePhil.
I see your pictures back. 
That guy has been selling those models and gauges for years. I think he was asking around 300k when he started. Looking at his stuff its mostly models or samples. I don’t really see any gauges but he doesn’t have detailed pictures you would have for that amount of money. Normally tools and gauges were identified by stamping or etching to what model and caliber they were used on and what the gauge did, that is what he needs to show. I have a good collection of tools and gauges for the 73 and a few for the 94 and they all are made very good and well identified.
Bob
WACA Life Member--- NRA Life Member---- Cody Firearms member since 1991 Researching the Winchester 1873's

Email: [email protected]
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 346
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7640
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16290
Posts: 149093
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10979
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In

