I’m not sure if I should be amused or annoyed? I just took possession of my first 1895. I bought it on G–Broker from a well rated seller. It was advertised as 30-06 but upon inspection it is a 30-03 (30 US model 1903). It’s a takedown model. I know the 30-03 is an obsolete cartridge but I should be able to shoot 30-06 with it. Does the 30-03 caliber substantially effect the value?
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: JWA, 86Win, Fedelsur
Guest(s) 601
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7640
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3069
twobit: 2740
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16296
Posts: 149139
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10983
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
