Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Winchester 1886 Value Estimate?
Avatar
Kevin G
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
October 4, 2022
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
October 4, 2022 - 5:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello,

An 1886 was passed down and we may need to sell it.

Getting valuations is difficult and we live in an area with no experts.

Model 1886, , 45-70 WCF, SN 39687 (1890?), 26″ Octogonal Barrel, Standard Sportman I think. No pistol grip, no etching.

Condition appears to be excellent or better, in fact, I thought it was a reproduction at first, but appears legit. I have pix, but having trouble uploading. When I figure it out, I will add them.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

Kevin

Avatar
Bert H.
Kingston, WA
Admin
Forum Posts: 14771
Member Since:
April 15, 2005
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
October 4, 2022 - 5:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello Kevin,

As a Guest on the WACA website, you do not have the requisite permissions to directly post pictures. You can upload them to the photo hosting website and then post the URL to them, or you can send them to me at – [email protected]

Bert – Admin

WACA Historian & Board of Director Member #6571L
High-walls-1-002-C-reduced2.jpg

Avatar
Kevin G
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
October 4, 2022
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
October 4, 2022 - 5:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bert,

I sent some pix to your email.

Thank you very much,

Kevin

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Zebulon
Guest(s) 710
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7643
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5846
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3072
twobit: 2741
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Barry59
Bear
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16301
Posts: 149180

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10987
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation