Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Stolen 1886
Avatar
Karl Matthews
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
December 12, 2015
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
December 12, 2015 - 4:42 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

In fall of 2011 an intruder entered my home while I was out and stole my 1886 rifle, s/n 107666.  It started life as a 40/65, purchased by my great grandfather in 1895.  My grandfather had it rebarrelled to .33 and had it blued.  He truly gave it to me on his death bed. Although in new new condition, the value was compromised.  I think it was someone I knew as out of all the weapons I own, this was the least valued.  It was a very specific theft. 

There is a father, son, wife, mother, girlfriend etc. who has seen this rifle and thought it odd how it came to be in whomevers possession.  I am offering a reward for its return. It’s value is simply sentimental. 

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: JWA, antler1, Bill Jokela, Tedk, DEEREHART, Chris D, Nevada Paul, Alan Dodson, Zebulon, Green River Gus, MidwestCrisis, Fedelsur
Guest(s) 593
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6878
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2747
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2395
Newest Members:
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149429

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10999
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation