ACJ
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 3
Member Since:
October 18, 2022
October 18, 2022
OfflineHi all,
I am new to the forum but not new to collecting. I collect mostly levers and military, but I came across this low serial number model 43 in 218 bee and thought it would be a good purchase. I am hoping for a little information on year of production and any of your expertise on condition of originality. I am thinking it’s original blue as the lettering looks sharp and stock is in great shape but I am a novice when it comes to 43’s. Serial number is 4647. Also not sure how to post pictures on this forum from an iPad? Any help would be appreciated.
thanks,
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2390
Newest Members:
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
dirkb
Mustang66
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16284
Posts: 149042
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10975
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In

