William
Guest
Guests
I inherited this Model 94 from my Great Uncle about 20 years ago. I’ve never fired it.
Curious what approx value would be. Does it appear the barrel and magazine were cut down?
I am having problems inserting images. Please click this link to access the photos off of my google account .Model 94
I appreciate your candid feedback or anything you can teach me about the gun’s condition, modifications, etc.
Thank you in advance.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: winchester73, tionesta1 (AL), antler1, deerhunter, Mark Douglas, Byron Russell, [email protected], Blue Ridge Parson, Pwog, Fedelsur, Randy3590
Guest(s) 58
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7645
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16309
Posts: 149266
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline