David1892
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 7
Member Since:
January 13, 2023
January 13, 2023
OfflineHello,
as I am looking over my 1892 I noticed, when the bold is closed I can push it a little bit more closed.
It feels like it’s been pushed against the ejector spring.
Is this correct?
How much play does the bolt have?
I don’t have the right go and no go gauges at home right now, but how much headspace is acceptable for a 32-20?
Primers look good just the big dent from the black powder firing pin.
Thanks
David
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: winchester73, Rat Rod Mac, Anthony #5411, DEEREHART, Zebulon, kevindpm61, Cobengo
Guest(s) 208
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7657
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4994
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2399
Newest Members:
mike2371
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16328
Posts: 149487
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11003
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
