Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
1866 Winchester Trapper Carbine
Avatar
nanzca
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 184
Member Since:
October 6, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
June 3, 2021 - 8:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello, guys. I was wondering if anyone here has seen an authentic 1866 Winchester trapper carbine that letters?

 

I have seen one 20″ rifle that letters correct at Julia’s a few years ago. I would love to hear of any others.

 

Also I’m collecting serial numbers on long barrel, short barrel and half magazine 1866’s if anyone has any they can message me privately. Thanks,

Casey Nanz

[email protected]

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., Manuel, antler1, Bill Jokela, Anthony #5411, Dave M., Keith Davis, MidwestCrisis
Guest(s) 799
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7648
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6870
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16316
Posts: 149324

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation