Mark Douglas
Great Basin
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 547
Member Since:
November 27, 2013
November 27, 2013
OfflineHere’s our latest episode of The Cinnabar, featuring Model 1895 muskets. Sorry if this one seems a little rushed, but the sun was getting close to dropping behind the rim as I was filming late in the afternoon. Guess I’m going to have to take shooting more seriously and start goofing off earlier in the day if I’m going to make good shooting videos.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., cj57, Tedk, 86Win, Ben, [email protected], Saddlering2218, Jeremy P, MidwestCrisis, Hotchkiss10
Guest(s) 362
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2738
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2389
Newest Members:
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
dirkb
Mustang66
Gerald Lucas
IMCWC
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16284
Posts: 149030
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10973
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
