edward bailey
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 7
Member Since:
January 3, 2017
January 3, 2017
OfflineHello, I have a Winchester 1890 first model carrier that the carrier lever spring screw has been busted off in the hole. Does anyone know what tap size is appropriate for the repair and where I could get it? I also have another first model carrier for the 22 long cartridge that has worn out cams. Does anyone know if you can weld metal to the cams and then file to fix?
Thank you for any information you may have.
Ed
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 428
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6876
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149407
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10996
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
