Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
MODEL 9422
Avatar
Jed V.
Guest
Guests
1
May 5, 2024 - 11:20 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi everybody. I just acquired a Win. model 9422 the serial # is F176164 

I tried to find the info on date of manufacture but apparently I’m too lame. Can I get some help

Thank you. Jed.

Avatar
Bert H.
Kingston, WA
Admin
Forum Posts: 14794
Member Since:
April 15, 2005
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
May 6, 2024 - 1:42 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Early in the year 1975.

WACA Historian & Board of Director Member #6571L
High-walls-1-002-C-reduced2.jpg

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: winchester73, Bill Hockett, dimrod, Mark Douglas, Bill Jokela, keith shaffer, TR, btbell, 86Win, [email protected], Bo Rich, kevindpm61
Guest(s) 662
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6874
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16318
Posts: 149379

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation