TomThumb
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 6
Member Since:
March 12, 2024
March 12, 2024
OfflineNeed some help with finding the screw that goes into the magazine throat. This rifle was extremely dirty and I disassembled everything except the bolt. Anyway, somewhere along the line I lost the screw; it has the same thread pitch as the rocker spring screw. Does anyone know the pitch and length or know where I can get a replacement? It doesn’t show on the part explosion I have from Numerich. See picture for detail. Thanks everyone for any information.
![]()
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Tedk, TXGunNut, TR, markone1966, chief1966, Green River Gus, SureShot, MidwestCrisis, Mpowered94
Guest(s) 519
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7644
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16307
Posts: 149235
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10991
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
