I have a model 9422 and 9422M both made in 1976.
I discovered this evening that much like a Model 70 bolt which has a serial number engraved on it, both of my guns have the last three numbers of the serial number etched on the bolt.
I post this for no particular reason aside from the fact that I find this discovery interesting.
Mike
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., pdog72, mrcvs, deerhunter, Mark Douglas, Tedk, mark minnillo, Ben, Zebulon, MidwestCrisis
Guest(s) 1174
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7645
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16309
Posts: 149252
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
