Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Texas Gun Collectors Association ~ Fall Show, Display Awards & Auction ~ October 2023
Avatar
Heather
Moderator
Moderator
Forum Posts: 59
Member Since:
February 5, 2022
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
September 12, 2023 - 5:16 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
The Texas Gun Collectors Association is graciously offering free admission to their Fall Show, Display Awards & Auction for all WACA and forum members! Just identify yourself as a Winchester Collector and you will get free admission!
 
Dates: October 20, 21 & 22, 2023 at the Embassy Suites Hotel
Place: 3100 Town Center Trail, Denton, TX 76201
Admission $10, Friday-12 noon, Sat/Sun-9:00 am
 
Visit their website at Texas Gun Collectors Association (tgca.org) for more information.
 
 
Avatar
TXGunNut
Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 7645
Member Since:
November 7, 2015
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
October 19, 2023 - 1:32 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks, Heather! John Vance is working hard to put on a great show, he recently told me he has over 250 tables sold. 
Looking forward to seeing lots of WACA members this weekend. 
Since I’m still looking for info on that Civil War musket I figured I’ll bring some eye candy for the musket aficionados. Here’s a little tease.

 

Mike

 

A94F84C1-A465-4F3E-B8F6-B24263DD5A19.jpeg

Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Board Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., JWA, deerhunter, Mark Douglas, Tedk, TR, Zebulon, Turbo 1886
Guest(s) 1111
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7645
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16309
Posts: 149252

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation