Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Nickel 1873
Avatar
mrcvs
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 2520
Member Since:
September 22, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
21
February 1, 2021 - 6:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I suspected something was up with this one.  Specifically, the side plate looked off to me, but I attributed it to the photographs as Henry Mero usually has such nice stuff.  I’m glad others pointed it out as well.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, everyone has an opinion, but I don’t particularly find this rifle very attractive with the nickel trim.  It appears a bit gawdy to me, and it seems odd, as others have said, that nickel components are those that are easily replaceable.

If I owned this rifle, I would move it along.  There are more attractive rifles out there.

Now, my opinion might not be the general consensus.

YMMV.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., Bill Hockett, pdog72, 426crown, deerhunter, Henry Mero, Zebulon, Buck94
Guest(s) 496
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7657
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6883
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4994
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2400
Newest Members:
mike2371
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16328
Posts: 149491

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11003
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation