rogertherelic
Santa Clara, CA
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 988
Member Since:
January 27, 1992
January 27, 1992
Offline
I have had this jewel for a few years, but thought I would share one of my prized pieces. I looked for 20 plus years for a W.R.F. single shot, not knowing that there were only 662 known to be produced. It took three Reno gun shows to get enough saved up to finally purchase the gun. It was priced high enough that apparently, only the seller and I thought it was worth the price.
*** Image attachment removed from post content ***
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., Tedk, TXGunNut, [email protected], Csterling1966, Pwog, MidwestCrisis, tdnathens
Guest(s) 390
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6873
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149359
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
