Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Model 9410 disassembly
Avatar
Sam56
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 80
Member Since:
November 27, 2021
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
September 4, 2023 - 7:42 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi again everybody. 

I just purchased new 9410 shut gun and while disassembling for getting to familiarise myself with it and cleaning lt. I found that the hand lever will not come out of the carrier, so I removed them both and found that there is some kind of a pin sticking out of the lever. My guess is that it is a factory machining residue. I will post some photos and appreciate your feedback.

Thanks 20230904_095712.jpg20230904_095638.jpg20230904_095632.jpg20230904_095622.jpg

Avatar
Chuck
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6865
Member Since:
March 31, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
September 4, 2023 - 4:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have no experience with this model but the pin looks like a normal roll pin. There is really no reason to take the gun this far apart for cleaning.  But since you have, very lightly lubricate the moving parts and reassemble it.

Avatar
Sam56
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 80
Member Since:
November 27, 2021
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
September 5, 2023 - 6:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Chuck said
I have no experience with this model but the pin looks like a normal roll pin. There is really no reason to take the gun this far apart for cleaning.  But since you have, very lightly lubricate the moving parts and reassemble it.

  

Thanks Chuck. Appreciate your help. 

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Jim F in CT, 1ned1, win4575, keith shaffer, Jeremy P
Guest(s) 284
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16287
Posts: 149064

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10977
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation