Has anyone ever noticed a light trigger on these. I am on my 3rd 1894 mfg 1927 and all of them have had very light trigger pulls. Something to it or just my luck? I have picked up others from 1927 and they all seem that way to me. I will say as long as you know it it’s not an issue but don’t hand it to someone else. I have had a lot of Winchesters and no real issues with the others. Anyway any thoughts appreciated!
Rick
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Rick Hill, Bert H., Keith Davis
Guest(s) 401
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6874
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16318
Posts: 149381
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
